Customers also bought:
Choose Pack Size:
In stock - 20 available
Price: £16.62 ex VAT
Ugo Catheter Valve
Easy to use, discreet and comfortable to wear, and designed in detail for safety and security. The Ugo Catheter Valve gives patients the confidence they need to carry on living independent lives.
You can use the Ugo Catheter Valve with either an indwelling urethral or suprapubic catheter. Its distinctive features include:
- A safety lever to prevent accidental opening, ensuring extra security and peace of mind
- Universal stepped connector for secure fitting to all catheter materials
- 180° lever handle for easy single-handed operation
- Easy-open pouch packaging, enabling safe use in sterile areas
- Robust manufacture from high-grade, durable, medical PVC for up to seven-day use
- Ergonomic shaping with no sharp edges for ease of handling and reduced risk of skin trauma
- Soft silicone tubing for attaching to an overnight drainage bag or leg bag
For anyone using a catheter valve, confidence in the right products is vital. Understanding this, we provide our Ugo Catheter Valves with plenty of detailed information – to help patients in their own home, and carers in care homes with no nurse on hand, use them with complete confidence.
This information includes:
- A detailed user guide on how to care for and use the valves
- Comprehensive instructions for use, in several languages
To find out more about how we help patients feel confident with Ugo Catheter Valves, have a look at user guide available for download.
|Product Code||Product Description||Qty||PIP Code|
|3000||Ugo Catheter Valve||5||388-2388|
BARD FLIP-FLO® Catheter Valve The FLIP-FLO® Catheter...
From £21.54 inc VAT
Coloplast® Simpla Catheter Valve A catheter valve is a tap...
From £49.96 inc VAT