Customers also bought:
Choose Pack Size:
In stock - 3 available
Sorry this product is currently out of stock.
Please choose a different size or variation. If you would like to be notified when we receive new stock please enter your email below.
Price: £32.29 ex VAT
Ugo Leg Bags
Supplied with clear, comprehensive information and instructions, Ugo Leg Bags are safe, effective and simple to use. So patients in their own home, and carers in care homes with no nurse on hand, can use them with complete confidence.
Ugo have given their urine bags short, easy-to-remember names, to help clinicians and their patients order the correct ones quickly and easily.
For added comfort and peace of mind, they’ve also introduced kink-free soft silicone drainage tubing. This fits perfectly with the Ugo 2L Drainage Bags, ensuring patients can move around in bed without blocking or damaging the tubing.
Each urine drainage bag is available with Lever Tap or T Tap drainage, and with or without fabric backing to suit your patients’ preferences and the clinical environment.
With fabric-backed Ugo Leg Bags, you get a pair of Ugo Fix Leg Bag Straps in every box. You can also order boxes of 10 straps separately.
Other features of Ugo Leg Bags include:
- Transparent universal stepped connector for secure fitting into all indwelling catheters
- Needle-free sprung sample port, which locks the syringe for safe sample collection
- Non-return valve to prevent urine going back up the drainage pipe
- Reinforced eyelets to ensure level positioning with enclosed Ugo Fix Leg Bag Straps
- Natural leg shape design
- Durable but soft medical-grade plastic material for strength and reduced noise when moving
For anyone using Leg bags, confidence in the right products is vital. Understanding this, we provide our Ugo Leg Bags with plenty of detailed information – to help patients in their own home, and carers in care homes with no nurse on hand, use them with complete confidence.
This information includes:
- A detailed user guide on how to care for and use the bags
- Comprehensive instructions for use, in several languages
- Clear information printed on the packaging of each bag, explaining how to use it and describing key features
To find out more about how we help patients feel confident with Ugo Leg Bags, have a look at user guide available for download.
|Product Code||Product Description||Option||Size||Qty||PIP Code|
|1C/500/ST/L||Ugo 1C||Short Tube, Lever Tap||500ml||10||400-8546|
|2C/500/LT/L||Ugo 2C||Long Tube, Lever Tap||500ml||10||400-8603|
|3C/500/ST/T||Ugo 3C||Short Tube, T tap||500ml||10||400-8611|
|4C/500/LT/T||Ugo 4C||Long Tube, T tap||500ml||10||400-8629|
|5C/350/DI/L||Ugo 5C||Direct Inlet, Lever Tap||350ml||10||400-8637|
|6C/350/ST/L||Ugo 6C||Short Tube, Lever Tap||350ml||10||400-8645|
|7C/750/ST/L||Ugo 7C||Short Tube, Lever Tap||750ml||10||400-8652|
|8C/750/LT/L||Ugo 8C||Long Tube, Lever Tap||750ml||10||400-8660|
Ugo 2L Drainage Bags UGO have developed a complete range of night...
From £3.36 inc VAT
Ugo Catheter Valve Easy to use, discreet and comfortable to wear,...
From £17.52 inc VAT
Ugo Fix Gentle (catheter clip) Secure and reliable, the Ugo Fix...
From £20.28 inc VAT