Customers also bought:
Choose Pack Size:
Out of stock
Sorry this product is currently out of stock.
Please choose a different size or variation. If you would like to be notified when we receive new stock please enter your email below.
Price: £55.85 ex VAT
OPTIFLO® IRRIGATION SOLUTION
Up to 50% of catheterised patients may experience blockage of their Foley Catheter.1 Once the cause of catheter blockage has been confirmed as encrustation due to crystal formation or debris then treatment with OPTIFLO® Irrigation Solution can be planned to coincide wherever possible with leg bag changes. OPTIFLO® Irrigation Solution is individually packed for a choice of single or sequential use and is available in three key solutions:
- OPTIFLO® G (Suby G - 3.23% citric acid)
- OPTIFLO® R (Solution R - 6% citric acid)
- OPTIFLO® S (0.9% saline)
- More effective in dissolving encrustation2
- Reduces nursing time
- Less potential damage to bladder mucosa
- Getliffe KA et al. BJU International2000; 85: 60-64
- Yates A, Crisis management in catheter care, Journal of Community Nursing May 2004, vol 18, issue 5
OPTIFLO® Irrigation Solution is manufactured by Alliance Pharma S.r.l.
|OPTIFLO® G Irrigation Solution||3.23% Citric Acid 50mL||CSG50|
|OPTIFLO® G Irrigation Solution||3.23% Citric Acid 100mL||CSG100|
|OPTIFLO® R Irrigation Solution||6.0% Citric Acid 50mL||CSR50|
|OPTIFLO® R Irrigation Solution||6.0% Citric Acid 100mL||CSR100|
|OPTIFLO® S Irrigation Solution||0.9% Saline 50mL||CSS50|
|OPTIFLO® S Irrigation Solution||0.9% Saline 100mL||CSS100|