Customers also bought:
Choose Pack Size:
In stock - 4 available
Sorry this product is currently out of stock.
Please choose a different size or variation. If you would like to be notified when we receive new stock please enter your email below.
Price: £7.94 ex VAT
Medihoney Barrier cream Range
Medihoney Barrier cream containing active manuka antibacterial honey which helps to reduce inflammation, prevent maceration, excoriation and irritation resulting from effects of incontinence and diarrhoea.
Can be applied to injured skin, peri-wound areas, pressure areas and skin folds. Moisturisers and protects dry skin.
Features & Benefits
- The pH of the barrier cream helps maintain the skins acid mantel reducing the risk of skin breakdown.
- A totally natural product with 100% pure medical grade Manuka honey added. Contains no parabens, mineral oils or lanolin.
- The 30% Manuka honey delivers broad spectrum antimicrobial activity.
- Has both anti candida and anti fungal performance.
- Provides a dry to touch layer which helps protect skin from damage caused by friction and sheer, allowing adhesive dressings to be used effectively.
- Is quick drying allowing the skin to remain breathable, preventing maceration.
- Is safe to be used on all ages including paediatrics and neonates.
- Helps prevent damage to skin caused by frequent washing. Medihoney barrier cream does not need to be washed prior to further application.
- Available in 2g sachets to meet Hospital infection control protocols and 50g tube for community use.
- Protects at risk skin from breakdown associated with incontinence. Can be used under incontinence pads.
- Can be used around wound edges to protect skin from irritation and breakdown caused by wound exudate.
|Item Type||Medihoney Barrier Cream||Medihoney Barrier Cream|
|Item Size||2 Gram||50 Gram|
|Pack Quantity||20 sachets||1 per pack|