Customers also bought:
Choose Pack Size:
In stock - 6 available
Sorry this product is currently out out of stock.
Please choose a different size or variation. If you would like to be notified when we receive new stock please enter your email below.
Price: £25.20 ex VAT
HeelPro Advanced Heel Protection Boot
Bedbound patients are at risk of developing pressure ulcers (also known as pressure sores), and, left to deteriorate, they can become both painful and distressing. It's highly important to cushion bony pressure points such as the heels, elbows and hips in order to prevent pressure sores.
The HeelPro Advance Heel Protection Boot provides an ideal way to prevent and treat existing heel pressure ulceration. Featuring wipe-clean ripstop material both inside and out, the Advance is ideal for patients with existing wounds.
The HeelPro Advance Heel Protection Boot is designed for the treatment and prevention of heel pressure ulcers. It achieves this through a number of functions, namely:
- Maintaining heel suspension
- Preventing of foot drop and malpositioning
- Reducing pressure, friction and shear force on the heels
- Separating and protecting the ankles
Key Features of the HeelPro Advance Heel Protection Boot
- Reduces heel pressure by elevating the heel
- Wipe-clean ripstop material inside and out means the advance is ideal for patients with existing wounds
- Heel aperture allowing for easy inspection
- Strapping options for optimal positioning and prevention/correction of foot drop
- Universal sizing for easy application
The HeelPro Advance Heel Protection Boot is supplied in a single universal size that should be suitable for most people.
The HeelPro Heel Protection Boot can be hand-washed in lukewarm water, and then air dried. It can also be cleaned during use with a damp cloth or sponge, or a hospital-grade disinfectant wipe. Do not bleach, iron or tumble dry the boot.
HeelPro Heel Protection Boot Bedbound patients are at risk of...
From £30.24 inc VAT