Customers also bought:
Choose Pack Size:
Out of stock
Sorry this product is currently out of stock.
Please choose a different size or variation. If you would like to be notified when we receive new stock please enter your email below.
Price: £22.10 ex VAT
Cutiplast* Steril Dressings
Cutiplast* Steril is a dressing for primary wound management. The wound pad is low-adherent so dressing changes do not disturb or interfere with the wound healing process.
Features and Benefits
- Low adherent
- Highly absorbent pad
- Air and water vapour permeable
- Well tolerated by the skin
- Cutiplast Steril is made of a non-woven polyester fabric with a porous acrylic adhesive coating
- Non-woven wound pad with a wound contact layer which minimises adherence to the wound
- Adheres reliably to contoured parts of the body
- Cutiplast Steril is air and moisture vapour permeable
|Product Code||Product Description||Pack Size|
|66001478||Cutiplast 7.2cm x 5cm (pad size: 4cm x 2.7cm)||100|
|66001473||Cutiplast 10cm x 8cm (pad size: 6cm x 4cm)||50|
|66001474||Cutiplast 15cm x 8cm (pad size: 11cm x 4cm)||50|
|66001475||Cutiplast 20cm x 10cm (pad size: 16cm x 5cm)||50|
|66001476||Cutiplast 25cm x 10cm (pad size: 20cm x 5cm)||50|
|66001477||Cutiplast 30cm x 10cm (pad size: 25cm x 5cm)||50|
Incodirect is providing information in this site for general educational use only, and does not intend for this to be construed as medical advice or used as a substitute for the advice of your physician. For questions or concerns Incodirect recommends that you contact your healthcare professional.