Customers also bought:
Choose Pack Size:
Out of stock
Price: £44.90 ex VAT
Coloplast Conveen Contour
Conveen Contour leg bags can be used together with a urisheath or a permanent catheter to collect urine during daytime. This combination is called a collecting system, and is an alternative to pads.
Conveen Contour bags are unique with their multiple chambers / channels and small clamp outlet which makes the bag very discreet to wear. The soft non-woven backing material allows the skin to breathe, making it comfortable and reduces noise when worn. Available in 600 and 800 ml.
- Low-profile design hugs the leg for ultimate discretion.
- Soft, absorbent fabric backing keeps skin cool and dry.
- Antireflux valve prevents backflow.
- Latex-free straps are constructed of soft fabric for greater patient comfort.
- Durable, reinforced channel linings provide extra security.
- Packaged complete with straps and pre-attached, ant-ikink tubing for simplified ordering.
- Discreet clamp outlet
- Multiple chambers
S = sterile
|Product Code||Product Description||Size||Qty|
|5170||Conveen Contour 600ml adjustable tube||600ml||10|
|5172||Conveen Contour 600ml 5cm tube (S)||600ml||10|
|5173||Conveen Contour 600ml 30cm tube (S)||600ml||10|
|5175||Conveen Contour 800ml 45cm tube (S)||800ml||10|
Coloplast® urostomy night bag A comfortable nights’...
From £30.76 inc VAT
Coloplast® Simpla Catheter Valve A catheter valve is a tap...
From £49.96 inc VAT
Conveen Standard Leg Bag 1500ml This Conveen Standard leg bag with...
From £24.55 inc VAT